This post is not sponsored and the review is exactly based on my personal experience 🙂
Key Highlights & Review : Oil-free Make Up Remover
- It is an oil-free makeup remover and that is super suitable for this season. Most of my makeup removers till date have had an oil base so I was required to wash my face again with soap. The fact that this make up remover is oil-free, makes it a really wanted product for me!
- In spite of not having oil in it, this helps you take off water proof makeup. It may not do an absolutely neat job at getting off super pigmented dark lip stains, but it easily takes off my matte liquid lipsticks that don’t come off with water.
- All you’ve gotta do is saturate a cotton pad with a few pumps of this easy to use spray bottle and get rid of your makeup, after which you can rise your face with cool water.
- It does not rob the moisture of your skin, but leaves it soft and supple! It is anti-oxidant rich, deep cleansing & moisturizing <3
- Price is completely affordable! Rs. 325 for a 100 ml bottle.
Shop Link : Oil-Free-Make-up-Remover
Discount Code : PS10
Key Highlights & Review : Activated Charcoal Face Pack
- Activated charcoal draws bacteria, poisons, chemicals, dirt and other micro-particles to the surface of your skin, helping you to achieve a flawless complexion and fight acne. Charcoal is not metabolized, adsorbed or absorbed by the body, but it can be used to treat some poisonous bites and disinfect some wounds.
- The face pack has a creamy texture and can be applied using fingers or a soft brush.
- Apply it evenly across your face and neck avoiding the eyes.
- Even in my first try, I could notice a huge difference. My skin looked brighter and free of impurities. These impurities, I’m sure were stubborn enough to not come off when I normally washed my face earlier!
- I love how my skin feels after using this pack and I kinda like how it smells too :p
- I’m definitely adding this to my list of holy grail products <3
- Again, the pricing is very decent, Rs. 345 for 100gm
Shop Link : Activated-Charcoal-Face-Pack
Discount Code: PS10
Matra is definitely turning out to be one of my favorite brands now! I have used their lip balms earlier and they worked extremely well for me. Here’s the review to those lip balms – Matra Lip Balms Review .
I am glad they have come up with so many new products and I’m definitely gonna try a few more of them! They have stuff ranging from lip balms, skin care, bath, sunscreen etc.
You can shop for any product from Matra, using the discount code I have shared with you guys!
They have products for men & women alike! 😀
The most important part that I love about Matra is that they contribute 1% of the profit towards the betterment of our society. That is something really nice to know, and by buying their products you are playing a role in that too!
Do let me know if you have tried any of their products in the comments below! Tell me how they worked for you because I would love to know <3
Cheers to the Good Life! Bye bye!