Hey all you wonderful people! How is this season treating you? I feel the summer has gone really vindictive and I can’t wait for it to get over! (Also considering the fact that my final exams are literally galloping towards me!)
But well, I thought I’d have some fun with accessories, as you might have noticed on my social media that I usually don’t adorn myself with a lot of jewelry. However, I do opt for a couple of them if my outfit demands so and I am extremely picky when it comes to choosing accessories! I need to really really like it in order to wear it.
I came across House of Accessories one fine day and decided to check them out. They say they have a carefully curated range that targets the fashion forward woman. I loved most of their designs since they are beautiful, minimal and edgy, just as I like it!
I picked up 2 pieces from their store to style them up with 2 different looks altogether!
The Gold Linked Tassel Necklace
Click here to have a look at this neck piece on their website! 🙂
Drop Tassel Chandelier Earrings
My views on HOA:
- Their website is neat and minimal just like their products. I like clean websites.So Do check them out by clicking here.
- The products are trendy and versatile. You can style them up with various looks!
- They claim to focus on great design and quality, which undoubtedly I agree to. I’m totally satisfied with the design and quality of their products.
- Having said that, the pricing is very decent and this is something that’s hard to come by.
- I like their baby pink box packaging too as you might have seen on my Instagram.
- This is one of those very rare instances where I don’t have a negative feedback. So great going HOA!
So, how did you guys find it? You can flood my comments box with your views and experiences hahaha 😀
Do let me know what kind of posts you’d like to see more, because in the end it is for you guys <3
All pictures clicked by Samiksha Borikar.
Have a great weekend and cheers to a good life! 🙂